Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:32 

Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:37 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

The Ministry of Defense has nothing to do with CSKA since 1990. Currently CSKA is privately owned. I guess they have published some interviews Jesic gave for bulgarian newspapers or he just said the same thigs for the albanian journalists. Thank you very much for this round-up of albanian media.

In Bulgaria nobody is writing much about Tirana yet. There are some historical articles about the matches CSKA-Partizani in the 70-s and many interviews and articles around the goalkeeper skandal we have here with serbian goalkeeper Maxic replacing moldovan national goalkeepek Hmaruc in the friendlies this summer. Meslub is not going to join CSKA or at least not for the matches against Tirana.

Последна промяна TheOnly1 на Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:40, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:40 

TheOnly1 написа:
The Ministry of Defense has nothing to do with CSKA since 1990. Currently CSKA is privately owned. I guess they have published some interviews Jesic gave for bulgarian newspapers or he just said the same thigs for the albanian journalists. Thank you very much for this round-up of albanian media.

i dont know....i know that cska was the team of the army...just like partizan in our country....but they said that you still have support of the ministry...jesic gave this interviews for the albanian newspaper....through a phone call so i guess he said the same thing in bulgaria....
how about cska? how is the training going and is there any interview from the players??

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:49 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

They seem to be all fit for the match. All trainings are closed to the public so there is not much info. Only serious injury is Velizar Dimitrov who still recovers from an injury he got in the winter break. He should be ready for QR3. Very likely line-up for Tinana:

.................Maxic (Hmaruc)..................
Zabavnik.....Gueye.......Iliev...........Silva
.....................Hidiuad............................
Todorov...........Janev..................Gargorov
.....................Sakaliev................Matko....

We here hope that Hmaruc will be the goalkeeper and that Matko will be replaced with Guillome Dach Zadi, Evgeni Jordanov or Yordan Yurukov. All the others on the pitch should be as I say if there are no unexpected injuries.
Famous quote from last week from Emil Gargorov (out team captain): We will beat Levski when they come in line, we have other priorities right now.

PS: The Ministry of Defense really offers no support for the past 15 years :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 09:16 
Аватар

TheOnly1 is right when he says that the Ministry of Defence does not support our team any more in any kind of way....in fact we had some problems with them about the stadium but that is not important now.

About the line-up of CSKA for the match in Tirana....I think TheOnly1 is right again :).And I just want to add that this is our offensive tactic....we don't really have defensive one :grin:

What you are saying about the fouls is a good news...
We have heard about your young striker (I forgot his name)...we heard that he is very good - maybe your best player.

We have some key-players......the whole defense is made of key-players...the titular defense is very good :).In the middle of the field...Hidiued is our new key-player...also our capitan (Gargorov) and Hristo Ianev...but he is not in a good shape right now (this is my opinion).
We don't have a very good striker...which is our problem so far.
Some will say - Stoiko Sakaliev....but he does not score very often :(...

However....Jesic knows what he is doing so, be prepared for a battle on wednesday :grin:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие: First leg
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 20:02 

First match in Tirane to be transmitted directly from SAT+ as part of Eutelsat 2.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 20:09 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

Cool :) Now all the ppl with sat dishes may be able to watch it. And the majority on cable will bite the dust again. Not that i care > i go to Tirana anyway :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 20:21 

TheOnly1 написа:
Cool :) Now all the ppl with sat dishes may be able to watch it. And the majority on cable will bite the dust again. Not that i care > i go to Tirana anyway :)

you will enjoy it in tirana 8)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 20:40 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

excuse me , ultras-tirona , we have rules and one of them is ............
Цитат:
3. You cannot use a picture or animation in your signature. Again, you will receive a PM from the moderators and you need to follow the steps in the previous points, otherwiese will follow the consequences from the previous points

this is point 3 of rules , please remove picture from your signature :wink:
Tnx and respect :
tony-master
watchers Team

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 20:42 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

Ultras: I hope so. Many ppl said Tirana is a nice city. In 3 days I will know more about it :) I already made arrangements with albanians I know from other forums to see the best from the city. See u there :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 21:53 

tony-master написа:
excuse me , ultras-tirona , we have rules and one of them is ............
Цитат:
3. You cannot use a picture or animation in your signature. Again, you will receive a PM from the moderators and you need to follow the steps in the previous points, otherwiese will follow the consequences from the previous points

this is point 3 of rules , please remove picture from your signature :wink:
Tnx and respect :
tony-master
watchers Team

i didnt read the rule...and nobody send me a pm :-o

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 21:54 

TheOnly1 написа:
Ultras: I hope so. Many ppl said Tirana is a nice city. In 3 days I will know more about it :) I already made arrangements with albanians I know from other forums to see the best from the city. See u there :)

it also depends how long you stay....because i see most of the fans are just coming to the game and leaving right away....that is not the best way to see tirana 8)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 22:27 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

I read in some Bulgarian papers that SK Tirana's coach hasn't ordered any DVDs from the Albanian Federation because he thought you won't be able to eliminate Gorica. So... this happens to be a blind date, huh?

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 22:27 

I think Salichi played for Panionios,right?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 23:05 

lomberman написа:
I think Salichi played for Panionios,right?

Yes he is the same guy

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие: Re: First leg
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 23:07 

White&Blue написа:
First match in Tirane to be transmitted directly from SAT+ as part of Eutelsat 2.

Can you tell me if the signal will be blocked or will it be free? Because I know that you have to pay to watch those channels. Pls if you know something tell me.

Върнете се в началото 
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 23:35 

Sony написа:
White&Blue написа:

Can you tell me if the signal will be blocked or will it be free? Because I know that you have to pay to watch those channels. Pls if you know something tell me.

The signal will be free but you need to pay for the service,I think its around $ 200/year.
However,I only assume that also HapesiraTV might transmitt the same channel from internet.Chances are dim though...If I will have something new I will post it here :wink:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие: Our temp.Forum
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 23:54 

ANNOUNCEMENT !

Until the other site is restored,all bulgarian fans may write their opinions,comments,etc into a temporary forum we have recently opened in another site.Follow the link "Welcome" which is for visitors.

Please click here: http://p2.forumforfree.com/zebra.html

Върнете се в началото 
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 02:16 

White&Blue написа:

The signal will be free but you need to pay for the service,I think its around $ 200/year.
However,I only assume that also HapesiraTV might transmitt the same channel from internet.Chances are dim though...If I will have something new I will post it here :wink:

Are you sure that the signal in satellite will be free? Because I remember one time I wanted to watch Denmark-Albania in SAT+ and the signal was blocked. So why now it wil be free??

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 03:18 

sony i dont know if it will be free yet...but most likely it will

Върнете се в началото 
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 11:23 

Sony написа:
White&Blue написа:

Are you sure that the signal in satellite will be free? Because I remember one time I wanted to watch Denmark-Albania in SAT+ and the signal was blocked. So why now it wil be free??

No,I assure you that,if you are subscribed you will definitely get the signal :D

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 11:44 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

Well keeper Maxic was fired today so Hmaruc will be the goalkeeper.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 12:14 

SK Tirana (Alb) - CSKA Sofia(Bul) 0-3 and 0-5

I can't understand where this Albanian confidence comes from :?: :?: :?:
How many national team players do you have ? (besides in the Albanian NT, which barrely can be called a NT)

How many foregien players do you have ? -None acording from the info i've got about your squad.

Do you know that only one player in CSKA (not evan a key player) is worth more then the whole budget of SK Tirana.

I can bring alot of arguments about the historical highness of CSKA or the great past european matches, but for me that is history. I like to live in the presence, where for now CSKA is building a strong team with very high excepttaions (qualifying for the CL Groups).

It's really silly to evan have a discusion about who will go trough.
SK Tirana is not a team CSKA should have respect for, not qualifying against Tirana will be a big tragady for our team, a tragedy that can be compared by Brazil not qualifying for the World Cup. :-o

The way i see it the only way Tirana can beat us is that GOD himself comes down to the pitch and playes for Tirana :D But you have a big plus though (and ths may help you achive a good result in the first match) that is that CSKA will play in a very shitty stadium where the pitch looks like a farmers yard, this will have an efact on the CSKA tehnique playing style and will be a big advantage for Tirana.

So please be a litle bit more respectfull and lower your conifdence level a litle bit. And yeah stop showing those darn pictures of the Stadium and around it... belive me you have nothing to be proud of! 8)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 12:53 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

Леко ве човек... Ти ги натика в кучия гъз...

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 12:54 

ultras-tirona написа:
thx...it was a big flag the fans made when we beat greece....just for the land they took from us...plus all the other lands(kosova etc)..

"United States of Albania"??? :lol:
Oh...no shit. :lol: I really don`t give a f-u-c-k for Kosovo...Just keep your moslem hands away from Macedonia.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 12:59 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

ТУК ДА СИ ГОВОРИМ ЗА ФУТБОЛ , НЕ НАМЕСВАЙТЕ ПОЛИТИКАТА !!!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 13:08 

Nikolai Arabov(on left),previous coach of FK Partizani in Albania,says that CSKA must be very careful in Tirane if they want to qualify.
Изображение
Full intervew:
-Mr.Arabov,were you surprised from SK Tirana win into second match against ND Gorica?
I expected SK Tirana to fight and win,however not at those digits.Even before match I always said that SK Tirana plays very wisely.This result must warn CSKA because even the tiny bit of underestimation will be fatal.
-How would you explain albanian team way of playing?
We are talking about a good team.They play an aggressive and offensive football.
-From what should CSKA be careful?
From its own mistakes.There is no need to be scared from the quality of the pitch cause"Qemal Stafa" is in an exellent condition.Also the public and fans are fantastic,there might be over 15000 such.
-Do you think that CSKA fans would have problems travelling ang watching tha match in Albania?
Absolutely not!Albanians respect bulgarians a lot and CSKA fans will not have any troubles.They may travel to have a nice excursion.I am convinced that everything will go smoothly.
-Which is the key that CSKA would win in Tirana?
They must not rush or attack in the start.Also important is not to make elementary mistakes.The heaviest load will fall into Baljo,Iliev,Gai and Zabavnik.If they are in good shape,maybe CSKA would solve the qualification since he first leg.Albanians will try to control midfield and seek scoring via Rraklli,etc.If everything goes well and CSKA plays seriously and without mistakes,then they will solve the dilemma in the first match.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие: Please talk English!
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 13:11 

Please CSKA fans respect the thread and talk only english at least at this topic!We also will respect you in our forum.
Thanks in advance for your understanding :D

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 15:31 

DeY_BuL написа:
SK Tirana (Alb) - CSKA Sofia(Bul) 0-3 and 0-5

I can't understand where this Albanian confidence comes from :?: :?: :?:
How many national team players do you have ? (besides in the Albanian NT, which barrely can be called a NT)

How many foregien players do you have ? -None acording from the info i've got about your squad.

Do you know that only one player in CSKA (not evan a key player) is worth more then the whole budget of SK Tirana.

I can bring alot of arguments about the historical highness of CSKA or the great past european matches, but for me that is history. I like to live in the presence, where for now CSKA is building a strong team with very high excepttaions (qualifying for the CL Groups).

It's really silly to evan have a discusion about who will go trough.
SK Tirana is not a team CSKA should have respect for, not qualifying against Tirana will be a big tragady for our team, a tragedy that can be compared by Brazil not qualifying for the World Cup. :-o

The way i see it the only way Tirana can beat us is that GOD himself comes down to the pitch and playes for Tirana :D But you have a big plus though (and ths may help you achive a good result in the first match) that is that CSKA will play in a very shitty stadium where the pitch looks like a farmers yard, this will have an efact on the CSKA tehnique playing style and will be a big advantage for Tirana.

So please be a litle bit more respectfull and lower your conifdence level a litle bit. And yeah stop showing those darn pictures of the Stadium and around it... belive me you have nothing to be proud of! 8)

It's your over-confidence that will hopefully get you in trouble. Your coaching staff has it as well and maybe that will be your Achiles' Heel. You guys are underestimating us a little too much as if you are Inter Milan or Chelsea. I think you guys need to be a little more respectful of other teams. We all know that CSKA is tha favorite but if you guys are as good as you guys think you are than why are starting in the second qualifying round??? I don't get your over-confidence. Since you are mentioning your successes in Europe please enlighten us with what your team has done in the past 5 years. Let's see how great you are. I have never said that SK Tirana is going to beat you, destroy you , or qualify, but I think it is going to be a good game and a better series than most think (including your prediction of 0-3 and 0-5).

Who said that in order to be a good team you have to have foreign players??? I think we are just fine with our all domestic team - just ask Gorica. And from our team we have 6 guys that play or get called up to the NT. And by the way, how easy is it to diss our NT when yours sucks as bad this year??? About our stadium, I understand you habe never been there or you are a farmer and know what the farmer yard looks like. Quit acting like a first class citizen of a rich country. Just a few years ago your teams were still playing in shitty fields. Don't start using excuses about the pitch or any other kind. Be a good sport. Leave your blinds off next time. That pitch is just fine.

And by the way, next time hold your breath a little longer if you want to put CSKA and Brazil in the same sentence!!!

Peace.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 15:45 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Ей сега ще се изпопребием тук, просто няма начин..:roll:

Hey guys, don't start with the fighting already..

DeY_BuL was a little to patriotic, but I think that he was right for most of the things he said..

White&Blue_Ultras, I respect your oppinion, but you're trying to put the two teams at the same level, and that's plain nonsense!
You gyus should be thankful enough for reaching this stage of the competition! Don't forget that you scored those 3 goals against Gorica for just about 6 minutes, and you were extreamly lucky to do that!!

So quit denying the truth and accept the fact that CSKA is way above your team's class!

I know that dreams are a good thing, but start leaving in the real world already..

Peace!

Върнете се в началото 
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  

Страница 4 от 9 [ 265 мнения ] Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Следваща

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми