Регистрация    Влез    Форум    Въпроси/Отговори

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми

Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 11:42 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

спайки , спри да си толкоз нервен , остави да се завърже една градивна дискусия !!
Разбрахме ли се ?????????????????? А ????????????

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 17:08 

Guys, I am glad the conversation got civil again. About your fans coming to Tirana, I don't think they should have anything to worry about. I have been to Sofia before and there are a lot of similarities. We are not that far apart when it comes to the cities. I don't understand why anyone from Bulgaria NOT feel safe to come to Albania?!:?

The number of fans is a different story. I think by UEFA rule you guys get only 5% of the stadium capacity in tickets. That would be about 1000 tickets since our stadium is listed as a 20,000 seats (although it holds from anywhere to 22,000 - 24,000). I hate it that I won't be in Albania for this game because I think it will be a good game. Our fans are great and very respectful. They don't provoke but DO NOT like to be provoked just like every other team fans. I don't like all the sanctions that UEFA imposes on smaller countries when it comes to fans. It's not like we were the first fans to actually have fireworks on the field?! But since we are not Inter or Real and UEFA doesn't get a lot of money from our games than they are tougher with their sanctions on the smaller teams (just like they did with our national team).

As it pertains to the two teams, we'll see what happens on the field. Your coach is still underestimating us which is a good thing for us. But there is no doubt you guys are the favorite. We'll see.

CSKA veteran, thanks man. I must admit I do like the choreography you guys have in your stadiums and the different "ultras" groups you have with your fans. I know that we are beginning to do the same thing and hopefully soon we'll be a little more organized. 8)

P.S. Spike, you only show yourself my man so keep calling names all you want. It's easy to hide behind a computer and to act tough in your own house. But we are not here to fight. We are here to discuss soccer. Maybe you missed the boat somewhere. :? Respect. :?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 17:14 

Цитат:
We are Ultras group RED PRIDE , this my site http://redpride.hit.bg/

Funny, and I think that this was my site, but now :?: :!: :!:

cskaveteran please stop to use our name and our site!!!

You aren`t member of our group!!!
And you aren`t ultras too...

Ако не го разбираш, помоли някой да ти го преведе

Here is the picture from Ataturk Stadium:
Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 17:20 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

White&Blue_Ultras написа:
The number of fans is a different story. I think by UEFA rule you guys get only 5% of the stadium capacity in tickets.

There's where you're wrong White&Blue.. We were more than 3000 fans in Romania and Styaua's stadium capacity is not 60 000 seats, I'm sure :)

So there would be no problem a larger group of bulgarian supporters (abot 1500-2000) to visit the match! Maybe I schould remind you that besides the fans from Bulgaria, many bulgarians, working and living in Albania, will also come for the match! So be prepared and expect a lot of foreign fans invading your stadium wednesday night :D!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 17:43 

Sparxter написа:
White&Blue_Ultras написа:
The number of fans is a different story. I think by UEFA rule you guys get only 5% of the stadium capacity in tickets.

There's where you're wrong White&Blue.. We were more than 3000 fans in Romania and Styaua's stadium capacity is not 60 000 seats, I'm sure :)

So there would be no problem a larger group of bulgarian supporters (abot 1500-2000) to visit the match! Maybe I schould remind you that besides the fans from Bulgaria, many bulgarians, working and living in Albania, will also come for the match! So be prepared and expect a lot of foreign fans invading your stadium wednesday night :D!

I think there is such a rule but that depends on the team and how many tickets they need for their fans. If the Tirana fans need all the tickets than you guys are only going to get the 5% allowed by UEFA. But I don't think there should be a problem and if you guys are planning on bringing 1500-2000 fans than that shouldn't be a problem. But by no means do we consider that an invasion :D. We are a gracious host as long as you guys are respectful. Like I said, I hate it that I won't be in Tirana to watch the game. :x I think it will fun...

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:23 
Аватар

I think the rule of UEFA is for 10% of the staduim.

Yes, it will be interesting match.
But you keep talking how our coach is underestamating your team.Why are you so sure about that ???

Did you watch the clips from our friendly games a week ago against Luton Town and Lokomotiv Sofia ??? There are some interesting things to see :grin:

I can paste you a link if you can't find them in the site.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:34 

cskaveteran написа:
Ultras-tirona posting this forum maps of Albania - travel map and capitals sity Tirana - map for streets , squears , stadiums and celebrations and historical obects :!: Thank you :!:Mother Tereza house , Skenderbeg square, and many more >........ historical celebrations

tirana is smaller than sofia even though we have almost 1 million people living in tirana...

here is the part entering scenderbeg square
Изображение

this is mother teresa square, and on the left you have the stadium. also on the left you have a good fast food place i recommend which is big and for you fans that wanna grab something to eat
Изображение

the game is at night so i guess you guys will be sleeping one night in tirana??

here is a map and if you go to skenderbeg square which is in the middle.....take shetitorja deshmoret e kombit and it will take you all the way down to the university...on the left you will have the stadium...also the sheraton hotel is located there....
Изображение

and this is the road from skenderbeg square to university
Изображение

stadium and the sheraton hotel in the back
Изображение

if you guys want to look around....or go to any clubs after the game or even before the game...go to blloku...it is not far from the stadium just go back down the boulevard deshmoret e kombit and as you go down just make a left at this government building and walk and you will find a block with lots of people

Изображение

this is blloku(our dictator used to live here)
Изображение

for any other question ask me....

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:36 

FireStorm™ написа:
I think the rule of UEFA is for 10% of the staduim.

Yes, it will be interesting match.
But you keep talking how our coach is underestamating your team.Why are you so sure about that ???

Did you watch the clips from our friendly games a week ago against Luton Town and Lokomotiv Sofia ??? There are some interesting things to see :grin:

I can paste you a link if you can't find them in the site.

yes it would be great if you post a link. the reason we talk about that is because your coach gave an interview for an albanian newspaper where he was talking lots of bull :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:46 
Аватар

Here are the links.

From the match with Luton Town -
http://inside.cska.bg/cska/multimedia/v ... i/20050717

And from the match with Lokomotiv Sofia -
http://inside.cska.bg/cska/multimedia/v ... i/20050719

P.S. Here some tip: in bulgarian "гол" means "goal" so...if you want to watch only the goals in the games - just download where is written "гол".
This was your first lesson in bulgarian - you own me 10 $ :grin: hehe

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:52 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

And I especially recommend you this clip!!

www.cska.bg/multimedia/video/matches/20 ... 719_03.avi

The new guy Murad Hidiued in action :grin:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:53 

FireStorm™ написа:
Here are the links.

From the match with Luton Town -
http://inside.cska.bg/cska/multimedia/v ... i/20050717

And from the match with Lokomotiv Sofia -
http://inside.cska.bg/cska/multimedia/v ... i/20050719

P.S. Here some tip: in bulgarian "гол" means "goal" so...if you want to watch only the goals in the games - just download where is written "гол".
This was your first lesson in bulgarian - you own me 10 $ :grin: hehe

thank you guys..nice clips 8)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 18:55 
ще си купи билет
ще си купи билет
Аватар

Момчета, тея пишат много грамотно на английски, постарайте се и вие които пишете, за да не се излагаме. И пишете правилно имената на играчите - например Хидиуед го пишете грешно, някой и Кое беше сбъркал...
Sorry for bulgarian, albanian guys, it's not something related to the match between our both sides :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:03 

guys so is anything official yet??
how many fans are coming??
any organizing yet??

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:06 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Our national fanclub reserved 800 tickets for the match.. I have no information how many fans will travel alone, or will come from allover Albania..

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:14 

Sparxter написа:
Our national fanclub reserved 800 tickets for the match.. I have no information how many fans will travel alone, or will come from allover Albania..

so 800 for sure?? are you staying in some hotel or something?? or traveling right after the match

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:18 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

No, we're leaving wright after the match is over! After all the whole trip costs about 30€ :)

P.S. Im not sure that all of the tickets are sold.. I just now that there are 800 of them in our national fancub :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:21 

Sparxter написа:
No, we're leaving wright after the match is over! After all the whole trip costs about 30€ :)

ohh so you mean you wont enjoy the beautiful clubs and girls we have here :( lol...i hope you have a nice trip....how long is it 14 hours??

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:25 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

am.. I'm not sure abot the time of the whole trip but Sofia is about 500 km away from Tirona so the bus ride won't be more than 6-7 hours..
and don't worry, we have lots of beautiful girls in Bulgaria, and that's why we'll hurry back home to see them again :wink:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:42 

Sparxter написа:
am.. I'm not sure abot the time of the whole trip but Sofia is about 500 km away from Tirona so the bus ride won't be more than 6-7 hours..
and don't worry, we have lots of beautiful girls in Bulgaria, and that's why we'll hurry back home to see them again :wink:

ok.... 8) but once u see them trust me...
anyways..just to inform you that our main stand is all sold out.....i think that you guys will sit behing the goals

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:54 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Yeah! Thats our favourite place to be :thmbup: It will be just like in our home games! After we score our striker will run behind the goal and celebrate with our fans!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 19:55 

Sparxter написа:
Yeah! Thats our favourite place to be :thmbup: It will be just like in our home games! After we score our striker will run behind the goal and celebrate with our fans!!

:lol: we will see about that....

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 20:15 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

If you don't have a keeper with supersonic relflexes, you're doomed, I can asure you... Just have a look at FireStorm and Sparxter's links :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 20:32 

MuSTaKa написа:
If you don't have a keeper with supersonic relflexes, you're doomed, I can asure you... Just have a look at FireStorm and Sparxter's links :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

we have two amazing keepers by the way 8)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 21:45 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

Oh, I see... That's nice. I apologize from my favourite's club name for ruining at least one of their careers... :oops: Just kidding :lol:

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 23:23 

MuSTaKa написа:
Oh, I see... That's nice. I apologize from my favourite's club name for ruining at least one of their careers... :oops: Just kidding :lol:

haha....i dont think they will ruin anything because 1 of them is a veteran....he has played with the NT before....his first game against england in 89' called Blendi Nallbani....but I think the one who is playing is the youngster Isli Hidi who is even better....he has to show himself that he is worthy for the NT because he has competition with another young goalie....

here he is isli hidi
Изображение

this is the veteran(legend) - blendi nallbani
Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 23:29 

I want to inform you guys that from Sofia to Tirana by car is 7-8 hours without stoping at the border. I tell you this because I travell often from Sofia to Tirana for work. I think that by bus it wil tak 13-14 cuz 2-3 hours you'll wait at the border :lol: :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 07:24 
Аватар

Just to inform you that our coach says "We are going for a win in Albania".Sooo...it will be interesting match :)

I have a question for you guys....are your players cruel...I mean - do they make a lot of fouls ?
Are they strong guys who win with power or they prefer to play with more tehnique ?
Our team prefer the tehnique

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:13 

FireStorm™ написа:
Just to inform you that our coach says "We are going for a win in Albania".Sooo...it will be interesting match :)

I have a question for you guys....are your players cruel...I mean - do they make a lot of fouls ?
Are they strong guys who win with power or they prefer to play with more tehnique ?
Our team prefer the tehnique

our players have technique as well....our strikers salihi and rraklli have beautiful technique...rraklli is a veteran 35 years old and the youngster salihi is very fast and good technique...he also does many tricks...he almost scored with a bicycle kick against gorica.....our captain and the organizer devi muka has a crazy technique..last year against fernecvaros he was passing the whole hungarian team....physically i think cska is stronger....

our players dont make a lot of fouls...just regular fouls just like any team..
your coach(who appears to be serbian - i didnt know :lol: ) is talking a lot....he is saying you will win for sure in tirana and beat us....i think its just him talking because he is serbian....you know our relations with serbia and i think he is very anti-albanian and just talking bull...
our coach on the other hand along with the players havent spoken much...they said they wanna show everything on the field....i think it will be a very interesting match

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:13 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

Ultras Tirona: Can you tell us what the newspapers in Albania write about CSKA and the match. How is the general expectation?

Are there any videoclips with Tirana in action on the Internet because we have seen nothing of the albanian team so far and the only name I know of the players is Altin Rrakkli.

And please let's not mix politics with football! Yes, Jesic is serbian, but CSKA is a BULGARIAN team. We don't have anything to do with the Kosovo crisis and I don't think we want to be involved.

Последна промяна TheOnly1 на Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:34, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Нед Юли 24, 2005 08:31 

TheOnly1 написа:
Ultras Tirona: Can you tell us what the newspapers in Albania write about CSKA and the match. How is the general expectation?

1 article talks about te right of the match because bularian tv wants to buy it....

They are saying that your coach said cska is very lucky to play against tirana because its a very easy team for them to beat....Cska will win both matches and i think tirana had luck to pass gorica...then they say about the cska fans coming to tirana....they wanted 1500 tickets but i think they will only give 800...but the cska fans will sit behing the goals...

then they say that cska is supported by the ministry of defence...and they just talk about the history of cska....and the relations you have with levski...which is the same as us with partizan

your coach is saying that gorica probably got scared by our fans who are very "violent" according to him....he said gorica players were young guys and maybe not used to the pressure...he says that he still doesnt know if they will activate the maroccian Meslub......and he says that after the game against tirana he wants to think about the supercup agains levski...

on the other hand tirana is having intensive training...they are optimist playing in tirana because of the fans etc..
he says that cska is a strong team and i have seen them in the final of the cup against levski....He said CSKA is a completed team and talented...it will be hard for tirana to win but passing this round is possible....Of course our only goal is to pass this raund but this means to start playing from the first minuta in tirana and not like against gorica when we only woke up in tirana...says our coach starova

we still had some problems in the second game and we are trying to fix those problems against cska....all of the players are optimistic....in perfect shape...physically....

our whole team is watching some DVD's of cska and studying the way you play....

hmm thats pretty much it....there is alot of other bullshit not very important

Върнете се в началото 
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  

Страница 3 от 9 [ 265 мнения ] Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Следваща

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми