Регистрация    Влез    Форум    Въпроси/Отговори

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми

Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 15:59 

Sparxter написа:
Åé ñåãà ùå ñå èçïîïðåáèåìå òóêà, ïðîñòî íÿìà íà÷èí..:roll:

Hey guys, don't start with the fighting already..

DeY_BuL was a little to patriotic, but I think that he was right for most of the things he said..

White&Blue_Ultras, I respect your oppinion, but you're trying to put the two teams at the same level, and this is silly!
You gyus should be thankful enough for reaching this stage of the competition! Don't forget that you scored those 3 goals against Gorica for just about 6 minutes, and you were extreamly lucky to do that!!

So quit denying the truth and accept the fact that CSKA are way above your team's class!

I know that dreams are a good thing, but start leaving in the real world already..

respect!

Go back and read my comment and you'll see that by no means did I demean your team in any way. But you don't even know about my team. Don't look at statistics. If it weren't for your years with the Army behind you, you guys would not have the same coefficient you have now. Go look in the last 5 years in Europe and show me your greatness. What have you done more than us? I am not putting them in the same level however you are making it sound like you are Inter Milan or Chelsea and we are SK Tirana. Tell me why am I living in a dream my friend??? Wasn't Gorica supposed to be stronger than us (in your coaches eyes they were twice as strong)? Where are they now? And Ferencvaros last year was even better than you guys in statistics, coefficient, and team and we almost eliminated them (a missed penalty). So, once again, I understand that your team is the favorite but why is it a dream for SK Tirana to beat "the mighty" CSKA? You didn't answer my question - if you are as good as you think you are, the why are you starting only in the second qualifying round???

And by the way, who said that you are not supposed to score 3 goals in 6 minutes (it was 10 but it doesn't matter)? And how is that lucky - you hit the other person when he is down. And tell us how were we lucky when there was another full half left. Apparently we must have done something right to actually get out with 3-0 since they couldn't score any.

And just for the record - where is all this patriotism coming from? I didn't know that Bulgaria hated Albania so much. But on what basis???

Anyways, I'm out.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:04 

Hey guys come on, lets talk about football here ok? cuz that's why we're here to talk about football. CSKA is better team than SK Tirana for sure, but nowadays this means nothing, because we're seeing everyday a lot of "surprises" when a team rated very low beats a very good team and we have a lot of examples. Or do you think that Greece is better team than France,Portugal,Spain,Italy,Holland,England??? Nooo and they became European CHampions. Do you think that Porto was the best team in europe last year when they became european champions???? Nooo and they did. Do you think that South Korea is the 4th best team in world, when they became 4th in WC2002???? Nooo and they did. And we have a lot of examples so please fans of both sides don't be sure. Let us wait and see what happens, and then after the match we can disscus who was the better team on the field.

A question to the albanian friend. What do you mean by that that if I am subscribed the signal will be free? Do I have to pay something or not? Because I haven't bought the card of SAT+. And who said you that the signal will be free?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:13 

Sony написа:
A question to the albanian friend. What do you mean by that that if I am subscribed the signal will be free? Do I have to pay something or not? Because I haven't bought the card of SAT+. And who said you that the signal will be free?

Sony,if you have read my past 2 comments,I said that this channel is a paying channel,included into a premium package.Therefore,if you want to watch it you will have to pay.If you have subscribed and paid,then is no hurdles for you watching the whole package :grin:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:25 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

White&Blue_Ultras написа:
Go back and read my comment and you'll see that by no means did I demean your team in any way. But you don't even know about my team. Don't look at statistics. If it weren't for your years with the Army behind you, you guys would not have the same coefficient you have now.

White&Blue_Ultras you don't seam to understand me, do you?

First of all nobody in Bulgaria (in this forum atleast), hates Albania in any way! And the idea of this conversation is to talk about football anyway..

Let me tell you why some of our fans(including me) are reacting like this!
If we play with Man Utd in the third round, we won't post comments like yours in their forum.. We'll have a little respect about their team and their history! We won't ask Arsenal's fans(for example), why their team sucked in the last 5 seasons in Europe! We won't be trying to proove that we have even chances with them to quallify for the group stage! We will just wish our selfs best of luck, and we'll be happy and greatful for having the chance to play with such a team in the CL qulifying rounds!

Comparing Tirana with CSKA is like compairing CSKA with Liverpool!

It's the same thing! Just for example:

Our star player costs as much as your whole team!
Liverpools star player costs as much as our whole team!
We have ten times more fans than you!
Liverpool has 10 times more supporters than us!

But we're not trying to prove that we're at the same level with them, do we ?(although we have the arguments to do it!!)

So this is the reality, my friend! It's just your problem that you don't accept it! And another thing.. try to choose your comments more careful from now on!

Regards!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:44 

Sparxter написа:
Go back and read my comment and you'll see that by no means did I demean your team in any way. But you don't even know about my team. Don't look at statistics. If it weren't for your years with the Army behind you, you guys would not have the same coefficient you have now.

White&Blue_Ultras you don't seam to understand me, do you?

First of all nobody in Bulgaria (in this forum atleast), hates Albania in any way! And the idea of this conversation is to talk about football anyway..

Let me tell you why some of our fans(including me) are reacting like this!
If we play with Man Utd in the third round, we won't post comments like yours in their forum.. We'll have a little respect about their team and their history! We won't ask Arsenal's fans(for example), why their team sucked in the last 5 seasons in Europe! We won't be trying to proove that we have even chances with them to quallify for the group stage! We will just wish our selfs best of luck, and we'll be happy and greatful for having the chance to play with such a team in the CL qulifying rounds!

Comparing Tirana with CSKA is like compairing CSKA with Liverpool!

It's the same thing! Just for example:

Our star player costs as much as your whole team!
Liverpools star player costs as much as our whole team!
We have ten times more fans than you!
Liverpool has 10 times more supporters than us!

But we're not trying to prove that we're at the same level with them, do we ?(although we have the arguments to do it!!)

So this is the reality, my friend! It's just your problem that you don't accept it! And another thing.. try to choose your comments more careful from now on!

Regards!

Hey my man, your analogy is not a good one. TO SK Tirana you are not like Liverpool is to CSKA. THat's my point. To us, you are just CSKA, a pretty good team who is better than us but in any given day (or game) with a little luck and a lot of effort could be beaten. On the other hand, you guys are really acting like you are Liverpool. And that it's going to be a piece of cake for you to beat our team in both games. That maybe true but I don't understand why do you think so. You are not even the best team in the balkans to actually be compared to Liverpool or Man U. Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Steaua, Crvena Zvezda are better than you. I bet when you play them you don't just say "Oh we are so lucky to play a mighty team like Galatasaray!!!" No, you think you have a shot don't you? So try to pick your analogies a little better. You are to us like Steaua or Galatasaray were to you.

And my comparison was not as faulty as yours. I believe I have been very realistic. Maybe you should go back and read what Sony had to say. The amount of money has nothing to do with the heart and the spirit in the field. Otherwise Chelsea or Real Madrid would have been European Champions these past years. And the amount of fans has nothing to do with how good a team plays so let's not have childish conversations. I was only discussing the game and how I, and just I, as a SK Tirana fan, believe that we have a slight chance against your team. Otherwise why would we even pretend to be fans???

Is that last comment of yours a threat??? Because I don't do well with threats. I don't think I have said anything demeaning or durogatory although you guys have provoked a lot. Unless you can't handle the level of conversation than get your Moderator to ban me. I think my comments are very well thought...

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:50 

sony watch the bulgarian news because some bulgarian channel might buy the game...

anyways let me get into this little discussion. if greece became euro champs..the next game after their final was against albania and greece lost 2-1 against us....

sparxter first of all tell me how much your palyers make???
how do you know all this info about tirana. you have never seen tirana play in your life. how can you say you guys are better than us. i will tell you....some of our players make as high as 200.000 euros a year...some 60.000 euros a year....and some even less....that is not the point.

comparing tirana with cska is not like comparing cska with liverpool....hell in the first round we had a chance of getting liverpool...and we all thought we still had a chance....by the way who is cska??
trust me people dont even know cska sofia. the only reason i know this team is because of my friend from sofia and he told me stuff about you. but when i tell my friends that tirana is playing cska....they think its cska moscow and they never heard of cska sofia....for somebody who follows football in a average level...they dont even know cska sofia....see i dont know cska sofia. i have never seen them play on my life.....thats whyi am not saying w are better than you guys....but i will leave everything for wednesday when i see the game. so good luck until them....for me the game starts 0-0...and when teh game starts 0-0 both teams are equal....

as for that guy who told me what i have to be proud of..im proud to be albanian my friend.....im proud to be from the country which i can give my life from!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:58 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

White&Blue_Ultras, last season we met Steaua in the UEFA Cup and we played to very even matches.. 2:1 loss in Romania, and 2:2 tie in Sofia, and only God saved the romanians from defeat that day!! We even missed a penalty! So that's about all I can say about your analogy!

If you repeat those results with us, I'll eat my hat! Do you get my point? 8)

btw Galatasaray wanted to bye Pires from Arsenal, and nearly succeeded..

ultras-tirona, if anybody outside Albania knows anything about your team, anything at all, I'll shoot myself!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:02 

dude i guess we will all find out by wednesday how you can be compared to us....

Последна промяна ultras-tirona на Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:05, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:04 

Sparxter написа:
White&Blue_Ultras, last season we met Steaua in the UEFA Cup and we played to very even matches.. 2:1 loss in Romania, and 2:2 tie in Sofia, and only God saved the romanians from defeat that day!! We even missed a penalty! So that's about all I can say about your analogy!

If you repeat those results with us, I'll eat my hat! Do you get my point? 8)

btw Galatasaray wanted to bye Pires from Arsenal, and nearly succeeded..

SO now Galatasaray is at the same level as Arsenal because they wanted to buy a player from them? Or is SK Tirana at the same level as Ferencvaros because we lost 3-2 in Tirana and won 1-0 in Budapest after we missed a penalty kick and hit the bar in the 92 minute?

Once again, you seem to miss my point. In soccer anything is possible with a lot of effort and a little luck. The outcome of this series could be like the one you had with Steaua or like the one you had with Galatasaray - you never know. But I am sure that before your game with Galatasaray or Steaua YOU didn't think that CSKA did not have a chance against these teams, or did you?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:17 

Ok guys.You think that CSKA is very superior against Sk Tirana.
But you are not masters of football.The masters of football are the english bookmakers and what does they say???
Take a look around.............
The coefficient of this match are:
win Tirana------2.5
win CSKA------2.4
draw-----------3.25

If you again think to be so superior and say to yourself:"We are like Liverpool",you need a big wash of your brain.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:20 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Once again, you seem to miss my point. In soccer anything is possible with a lot of effort and a little luck. The outcome of this series could be like the one you had with Steaua or like the one you had with Galatasaray - you never know. But I am sure that before your game with Galatasaray or Steaua YOU didn't think that CSKA did not have a chance against these teams, or did you?

Look man, you can say that you made the surprise of the tournament after defeating Gorica! We could do the same if we play in the group stage of the CL!

It'll bet silly for us to star talking that we're gonna beat everyone in the group and that we have fair chances to qualify for the 1/8 Finals! It will sound insane, won't it? 8)

Well that's exactly what you're doing right now!

You reached your maximum guys, atleast for now! Try to learn something from the games against us, and you may have better chances to reach the third round after a year or two! But for now, you should be satisfied with you performance.

btw Ferencvarosh are not the team that they used to be! So don't get very excited 8)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:49 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHITE&BLUE ALWAYES WITH YOU<<<<<<<<<<<<

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 17:59 

Sparxter написа:
Look man, you can say that you made the surprise of the tournament after defeating Gorica! We could do the same if we play in the group stage of the CL!

It'll bet silly for us to star talking that we're gonna beat everyone in the group and that we have fair chances to qualify for the 1/8 Finals! It will sound insane, won't it? 8)

Well that's exactly what you're doing right now!

You reached your maximum guys, atleast for now! Try to learn something from the games against us, and you may have better chances to reach the third round after a year or two! But for now, you should be satisfied with you performance.

btw Ferencvarosh are not the team that they used to be! So don't get very excited 8)

I don't think we were the surprise of the tournament by beating Gorica because we expected that. The least expectation was to pass one round. Your coach was the only person that was surprised. I still think your analogies are faulty and I don't think you are understadning my point of view. First of all, we are hopefull while you are arrogant. But second, what is SO wrong with MY (and all SK Tirana fans) thinking when we think and hope to get to the next round? Isn't that the same as your thinking you can get to a group stage??? They are both wishful thinking, both part of being a fan. As I pointed earlier, if you had to play Steaua or Galatasaray now, would you think you have a chance? Or would you just give up and start looking for the next season? That's why I don't understand your arrogance...

BTW, I understand Ferencvaros is not what they used to be but neither is CSKA. Very similar situations whether you like it or not.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 18:30 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

White&Blue_Ultras, it seams that I can't get you to understand how big the difference between our teams actualy is.. Oh well, we'll just have to wait for the first match in two days and you'll realise that everything I wrote 'till now is true 8)

Even a miracle can't save you in this match! When you realise that the pain of the upcomming loss won't be that hard..

Последна промяна Sparxter на Пон Юли 25, 2005 18:34, променена общо 2 пъти

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 18:31 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

And what's more arrogant than typing Bulgaria, CSKA and Sofia without capitals? Is that so hard to do? :evil: And what are your points - I know your team is descent and united... I know you almost eliminated Ferencvaros... I know you don't mind the stats about your team's performance... So I won't give a shit about CSKA's records since 1995, OK? And you don't think having 4-5 Europen class players - Silva, Gargorov, Yanev, Hidiouid, Dimitrov, Zabavnik is an advantage, huh? Well I say it is an advantage to have 5 players able to win the match for the team. Excluding another 4-5 players who would be great stars in the Albanian league if they played there, thanks God they don't.
And about the coefficients... I believe the one for the 2nd leg will be about 1.3 for a CSKA win.
Oh, and the NT. I wouldn't be very proud if my NT beat Greece - the won Euro 2004 after three 1-0 victories, two 2-1s, a 1-1 draw, and a 1-2 loss, with a total of 10 shots on goal for the whole tournament - not so brilliant for 6 matches, I'd say.

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 18:36 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Мачкай албанците MuSTaK!! :grin:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 18:36 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

White&Blue Ultras: You are not right about Steaua. We were god damn close to eliminating them last year. Believe me, I watched both matches live. I don't underestimate SK Tirana, no. And i EXPECTED that you elimiminate Gorica. You can see this here:
http://kassiesa.com/uefaforum/view.php? ... 170634.xml

As you can see my prediction was LONG BEFORE the first match with Gorica.

My nickname there is Nick btw.

btw, the bulgarian bookmakers give 1.9 for a CSKA win wednesday and 2.6 for a Tirana win. Draw is 3.4.

Lastly, we will see the truth in just 2 days. No need to overheat things. Let's just stay friends or at least keep it polite :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 18:47 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

Sparxter: Ми ще ги мачкам отворките... Бранник е прав човекът - Keep your moslem paws off Macedonia (South-Western Bulgaria)!!! Щото в Македония ако влезем, няма да излезем :bg:

КОЛКО ПЪТИ ДА СЕ ПОВТАРЯ ,ЧЕ ТУК Е ФОРУМ ЗА ФУТБОЛ, НЕ ПОДКЛАЖДАЙТЕ НЕНУЖНО ДОЛНИ ПОЛИТИКАНСКИ СТРАСТИ !!!

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 19:05 

Sparxter написа:
Oh well, we'll just have to wait for the first match in two days

that is the best thing to do

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 19:11 

What are you guys doing a? We agreed to talk only for football here not for politics!! Do you want our friends to think that we are not strong to make a football discusion and instead of that we talk for politics? :oops: :oops: I'll suggest to the moderator to delete all the postings writen in bulgarian and albanian and all the postings that have nothing to do with football. Please let's be cultured and civilized. :!: :!:

А бе вие малоумни ли сте или кво?? Как може да говорите такива неща тук а? Няма ли други форуми по света където да говорите за тия глупости а? Истинските фенове на ЦСКА на са такива! Те са толеранти и интелигентни, така че моля тук да се говори само за футбол а не за тъпата и шибаната политика, щото всепак мисля че това тук е спортски форум не политически.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 19:25 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

Sony: OK, ама да не прекаляват с нахала албанците ве! Те се оляха направо. Иначе извинявам се, че писах сега на БГ.
Okay, no problem for now... btw Our Serbian goalkeeper has been released from the club so Hmaruk will be the keeper in both matches.
I don't think paying $ 200 for a single game is convenient - I'd prefer paying $ 70 and watching it live.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:04 

TheOnly1 написа:
White&Blue Ultras: You are not right about Steaua. We were god damn close to eliminating them last year. Believe me, I watched both matches live. I don't underestimate SK Tirana, no. And i EXPECTED that you elimiminate Gorica. You can see this here:
http://kassiesa.com/uefaforum/view.php? ... 170634.xml

As you can see my prediction was LONG BEFORE the first match with Gorica.

My nickname there is Nick btw.

btw, the bulgarian bookmakers give 1.9 for a CSKA win wednesday and 2.6 for a Tirana win. Draw is 3.4.

Lastly, we will see the truth in just 2 days. No need to overheat things. Let's just stay friends or at least keep it polite :)

Hey man, I frequent that board myself and I know your predictions and you talking to Toni. However, you are one of the few people that talk rationally without getting into a name-calling, shouting match. I can't say the same about some of the other members here. In that case, I have stepped in and try to give you guys a different point of view. Maybe you are right and CSKA wins 6-0 in Albania. Then, I'll say that your team was better than I had imagined. But for now, I think we still have a slight chance. Hope is what keeps people alive.and just like you guys hope to reach the group stage, we hope to reach the third round. I don't think that is very hard to understand. Like Sony said before, Greece was by no means the best team in that tournament but they won the Euro. I am not as naive as to think that my small team, SK Tirana, can beat Inter or Liverpool. I just think that my team can beat a slightly better team than us, like CSKA, if the circumstances were right... Respect.

Mustaka, I don't know if I want to reply to your comment. If you wanna talk about the two countries and make it a political thing than we can open a new thread and talk about that. But if we are talking about soccer you said it yourself that a team can "win the Euro 2004 after three 1-0 victories, two 2-1s, a 1-1 draw, and a 1-2 loss, with a total of 10 shots on goal for the whole tournament - not so brilliant for 6 matches, I'd say." Success is not measured by how many goals you score but by trophies. If we can duplicate what Greece did we'd be very happy - 0-0 and 1-1 will be absolutely perfect... So hold your durogatory comments next time; nobody is questioning your patriotism.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:10 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

slightly better team than us, like CSKA.

slightly? :lol: Oh my god!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:21 

Sparxter написа:

Different people have different opinions. Welcome to the real world. We are not sheep. We think different!!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:23 

Sparxter написа:

why what do you think you are liverpool now...dude come on!
be realistic....

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:25 

look man , we are not Liverpool , but if we were :lol: you`d be a team like Ipswich let`s say ... You were unseeded in the first round , so .. you did more than enough i think .. Farewell Tirana :lol: nice to meet you :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:33 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Look guys.. It's realy Ok to have an oppinion of your own, but this is getting kind of funny.. How can you claim that our two teams are on the same level, that our players have just about the same skills as yours.. That's a complete nonsense! How much does your most expensive player cost? about 100 000€? 150 000€? And we are just "slightly" better than you ?!?! Come on guys, what are you trying to prove here?
You'll have better chance of making us believe in Santa Claus again? :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 20:36 

Deso написа:
look man , we are not Liverpool , but if we were :lol: you`d be a team like Ipswich let`s say ... You were unseeded in the first round , so .. you did more than enough i think .. Farewell Tirana :lol: nice to meet you :lol:

I can understand your thinking but the reason why we were unseeded did not depend just on our performance (SK Tirana). Our accomplishments normally get divided by 3 as to we have 3 teams from our country that participate in Europe. However, I don't agree with your thinking that "we did more than enough". Would you guys be happy with just beating us and going to the third round? I don't think so. So why is it so wrong of us to wanna move to the next round?

Sparxter, what does how much a player cost has to do with anything??? Do you think Beckham is the best player in the World since he's the highest paid? Or is Chelsea the best team in the World because the pay the most money for their players? Come on man.

Anyways, I sense that the conversation is going to get even more personal. So I'll walk away. Good luck to your team and keep thinking you are Liverpool. After all you have the same colors :lol: .

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 21:06 

After Ferencvaros lost at home against MZ Ripo and F91 Dudelange beat Zrinjski more surprises may be expected ;-) who knows...CSKA might be next victim...watch out !!! :lol:

http://kassiesa.com/uefaforum/view.php? ... 032155.xml

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пон Юли 25, 2005 21:12 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

White&Blue: I was also shocked about Ferencvaroc and MTZ-Ripo. But then some ppl explained it to me. Frencvaroc sold ALL players this summer. They are not going to play in the hungarian premier league and their team consisted of teenagers only.

Върнете се в началото 
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  

Страница 5 от 9 [ 265 мнения ] Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Следваща

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми