Регистрация    Влез    Форум    Въпроси/Отговори

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми

Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 08:13 

cskaveteran написа:
Thank you ultras-tirona
In Tirana is a very hot q how many graduses , the picture with girls in bikini is a beautiful , very nice girl :-o :-o :-o :-o :thmbup: :clapping: :friendly:
Hristo Stoichkov the Bulgarian football LEGEND in Tirana :thmbup:
Buses with suporters CSKA Sofia in this moment from road in Macedonia , my friend in first bus , i call him in fone

in tirana right now between 12 and 5 o clock its not recommended to go out....the UV Rays are very high...it will be maybe up to 38 with humid :-o :-o :-o :-o
it's going to be very hot in the stadium :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 08:22 
Аватар

It is going to be very hot on the field too :grin:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 08:48 

small video - http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/3391951/ ... mr__5_.asf

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 10:39 

Friends???cskaveteran i have some doubts about you :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck to SK Tirana anyway.I cross my fingers for you 8)
Haha even Albainians know that cska isn't that big team anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 12:06 

:offtopic:
Shut up, bull shit :bottom: :boxed:
Sunday is coming....

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 12:19 

Just look at your signature :lol: :lol: :lol: Isn't that stolen from somewhere 8)

Айнрих , аре немаш работа в тая тема !!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

:offtopic:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 15:58 

Цитат:
Пламен Киряков: ЦСКА ще загуби служебно, ако Сакалиев играе в Тирана :

ЦСКА ще загуби служебно, ако Сакалиев играе в Тирана, обяви в специално интервю за Фокус изпълнителният директор на Нафтекс Пламен Киряков. "Това какви ще са последиците от евентуалното участие на нередовно картотекиран футболист в ЦСКА са известни, а те са служебни загуби за отбора, който е използвал такъв футболист и съответно лишаване от състезателни права на футболиста. Но това не е проблем на нашия клуб. Ние ще търсим обезщетения от лицата, които са причинили вреди на клуба. Готови сме да сезираме ФИФА и УЕФА, като паралелно с това ще бъдат предприети действия за защита на имуществените интереси на Нафтекс", сподели Киряков.

cska would lose the game 0:3 with administrative decision because Sakaliev can not play for cska.
Sakaliev have contract with two teams cska and naftex and the boss of naftex say that naftex will inform UEFA.

That's short translation.

In the morning I take CSKA win for 2.20 in Globet, in 14.00 h koefficient change to 1.65 for away win and now you can`t find any bookmaker in Europe (even BG local bookie Evrofutbol) who takes bets for this game :!: :!: :!:

Something strange going there in Albania, and when we all know who is the chairmain of FC CSKA (the owner of Evrofutbol) I`m so afraid that the game is FIXED or finished administrative 0:3 (the worst!!!) We still remember strange games against hungarian MTK 2 years ago :?: :!:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:22 

What happend against MTK?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:27 

Mr.Enrich написа:
Haha even Albainians know that cska isn't that big team anymore.

Yeah...BTW I highly doubt that Albanians have ever heard anything at all for your "world class" team from Poduene. :lol: Ah...what was the name? Maybe leski or selski...who knows? I only remember that they`re supported by turks and gypos and that they`re owned by a Jewish criminal.

Now piss off, comedian and don`t ever waste my time again with your second hand football club.
tirana soldier написа:
What happend against MTK?

You won`t be so lucky. :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:32 

I just wanted to know what happend against MTK???????Because i don't know

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:37 

keysersoze,

Stop talking bullshit, it's not the place or the time for such conspiricy theories...!!! :x let's just wait for the last signal... then we can comment as much as we want.
The match against MTK was before 2 years, it was 5 or 6 years ago and the owner of the club was MG (Multigroup).

tirana soldier,

We lost the first leg at home 1-2 and many people thought there was something very strange in that result.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:40 

Aha good.....very good.I hope it happend again.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:42 

Hey guys.Before i was for a walk in my city(Tirana) and i couldn't see any CSKA fan.I don't think than they prefer to go out just before the match start.Are you sure than here are many CSKA fans???????

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:43 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

tirana soldier,please promise to come back here with all of your albanian friends after the match! You won't run away won't you? :)

Последна промяна Sparxter на Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:43, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:43 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

About 800 of them.

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:45 

Sparxter написа:
tirana soldier,please promise to come back here with all of your albanian friends after the match! You won't run away won't you? :)

If i come to a city that i never was before ,of course i'd like to see it and not to stay in any bar or play bilardo.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:47 

MuSTaKa написа:
About 800 of them.

Maybe they will come in Tirana in few hours?Maybe they are still in bus?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:49 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

tirana soldier написа:
If i come to a city that i never was before ,of course i'd like to see it and not to stay in any bar or play bilardo.

I meant coming back in this forum :)

But you're more than welcome to visit Sofia! :D

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:52 

I will try to come in this forum after the match.!!!!!!!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 16:56 

Belive me the fans are already there... they are hiding at some cool bars with air con. And im sure that you cannot reconnize them, usuly when we go abroad we do not wear are club colors on the street, we put them on just before going to the stadium.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:01 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

Well, you WILL recognize them if they speak a strange language saying "*********" in every sentence :P

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:01 

After one hour i will go to the stadium.If they are,i will see them.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:03 

What mean "takovata"?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:05 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

tirana soldier, are all of the tickets for the game sold, or are there still free seats left?

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:08 

Here in Albania the most part of the people buy the tickets before they enter to the stadium.Just ultras buy them days before.I have bought it.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:41 
просто минава
Аватар

Nuk pritet ndonjë masë ndëshkuese nga ana e SportFive me klubin e Tiranës, për moszbatimin e të gjitha pikave të kontratës. Drejtuesit e Tiranës dje kanë nxituar të gjejnë një partner televiziv që të ketë mundësi ta transmetojë ndeshjen kundër CSKA në linjë satelitore. "Gafa" si ajo kundër Goricës nuk duhet të ndodhin më, për më tepër që kanalet TV bullgare kanë nxituar për të kërkuar sinjalin në kompaninë greke "SportFive"

Tirana soldier please translate this

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:45 

Nuk kuptoj fare.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:48 

Guys.This is my last message for you before the match.Now i am going to the stadium and let's see what will happend.

FORCA TIRONA

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:50 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

Nuk pritet ndonjë masë ndëshkuese nga ana e SportFive me klubin e Tiranës, për moszbatimin e të gjitha pikave të kontratës. Drejtuesit e Tiranës dje kanë nxituar të gjejnë një partner televiziv që të ketë mundësi ta transmetojë ndeshjen kundër CSKA në linjë satelitore. "Gafa" si ajo kundër Goricës nuk duhet të ndodhin më, për më tepër që kanalet TV bullgare kanë nxituar për të kërkuar sinjalin në kompaninë greke "SportFive"

translate in english please !!!!!!!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Сря Юли 27, 2005 17:53 

tnt написа:

Translation:
No punishment is expected from SportFive with SK Tirana for lack of execution of all contract lays.SK Tirana executives yesterday have rushed to find a TV partner to be able to transmitt the match against CSKA via satellite."Gaffes" as the one against Gorica should not happen anymore,also because many bulgarian channels have rushed to seek the signal to the greek firm"Sportfive".
I hope this helps you ! :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  

Страница 8 от 9 [ 265 мнения ] Отиди на страница Предишна  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Следваща

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми