Регистрация    Влез    Форум    Въпроси/Отговори

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми

Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: KF Tirana - CSKA Sofia 27 July 2005 !!!
 Мнение Публикувано на: Чет Юли 21, 2005 14:50 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

fans of both teams , write in english HERE .........!!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 02:38 

Hey guys, I think this is going to be a good series of games. We all know that CSKA is the favorite but nowadaws that does not mean much. Gorica was the favorite and where are they now? However, that does not mean that we don't understand the level of your team compared to Gorica or our team. I still think that the teams are closer than most people think and definetely closer than what the UEFA ranking coefficients show. You guys had a great history but lately have NOT been able to achieve the great results of before. And our team is constantly getting better. Maybe this will be our year.

Since I don't understand as much Bulgarian (I know how to read the letters tha's about it :D ) I was wondering what can you tell us about your team. How many players did you lose after winning the title? How many new players did you get for this season? How's your training going? Do you have any injuries? And who are some of your key players.

If you need to know anything about KF Tirana, just let us know or go to the website posted on the other thread http://www.sktirana.4t.com . We are working on getting our other site, www.sktirana.com (temporarily down) running again and hopefully we'll have it soon. Our main forum is there too.

Respect,
Mandi

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 04:38 
Аватар

We lose (sell) our capitan of the team (Todor Ianchev) and some other players but they weren't key-players.

You asked how many players did we get....well...I don't know the exact number but...let me see....
Murad Huduiuet - it looks like our best deal so far (he plays in the middle of the field...)
Giom - offensive player...
Matia Matko and Slavko Matic - the two new serbians in the team....
who else......Stoiko Sakaliev of course...he is our offensive player...very good if he has a day.

One of our key-player is injured (Velizar Dimitrov).The others are healthy and ready to winn the two maches :D

Tell us about your team? We know that in your team there are only albanians....
How many people do you expect to come on the match?

If you want to see the atmosphere of our stadium you must see this :grin: :

http://www.cska.bg/multimedia/video/mat ... 521_06.avi

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 05:40 

Thanks Firestorm. I have seen the atmosphere in your stadium also. But that shouldn't matter much since we are talking about professionals here.

In our team we had a couple of key players leave, Nevil Dede (defender, ex-captain), Indrit Fortuzi (striker, ex-captain) and Ansi Agolli (midfielder) but we got some solid players back Uljan Ahmataj (midfielder) and Arjan Pisha (defender) were both our two main rivals team-captains. We also got Hamdi Salihi (striker) who is considered a young talent. The only player with injury problems is midfielder, Patushi, but is recuperating (played 70 mins against Gorica in Tirana).

I saw that you were a little suprised that our team has only Albanians. Well, we have gathered most of talent (except the ones who play in Europe) so we got a pretty solid team. We are kinda like your team to the National Team - we have 6 guys who got called up. The only drawback is the fact that we startet training a little late, June 18th, so the team is not in its best form just yet. We also got three new players in the starting-11 so it is taking a little while to get used to it. I believe our best game will be in Sofia. I think our team is going to take your team by suprise because you guys are neglecting us and not giving us enough credit. How does your coach look now saying that he is going to play Gorica after that 0-2 loss in our first game? Cool heads prevail. I think the pressure is on you guys...

I don't know how many people are coming there though. I live in America. But Sofia is not far from Tirana so I expect a good crowd. But it will all depend on the first game though...

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 06:05 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

White&Blue Ultras: I'm not very worried about the matches against SK Tirana. We kept our key player for the last 3 years and we boughts some really good players last year. The only important new name this sommer is Murad Hidiaud (Morocco - 54 games for national team) who is one of the best midfielders i've ever seen :)
Currently CSKA has 7 national players and nearly all the others have played at least some matches for their respective national teams. Also the last time we were not able to eliminate our first opponent in Europe was back in...1997 when we played against Steaua.
I hope we will see 2 good matches in Tirana and Sofia :)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 06:11 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Hey White&Blue_Ultras! Welcome to our forum, we hope you enjoy it here!
:beer:
FireStorm maybe forgot to tell you that one more key player left the club this summer.. Benoit Koe (who went to Cion) played for us one season and he realy helped us win the championship, we will miss him, but I'm sure that the new players can replace him... You should know that or team is much stronger than last season, and the expectations in Bulgaria are very high, so I realy don't see any chances of you going forward in the tournament..

Последна промяна Sparxter на Пет Юли 22, 2005 06:32, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 06:27 

Sparxter, thanks for your welcome. And just for the record I never doubted how good your team was. And I know your team is the favorite to win and on paper is probably better but the games are played on the field so we'll have to see. Last year Ferencvaros and its fans thought the same. Their UEFA coefficient was around 15 just like CSKA and they thought they were going to dominate us. Well, I don't think they would say the same NOW since I believe God was on their side in Budapest. So, I am hoping that our "real" team shows up, not the one that showed up in Gorica. If that happens I think we'll have a good series.

And like you said "expectations are high" on CSKA so they got all the pressure. You never know what happens when under pressure :wink:.

Later for now.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 06:36 
разпява агитката
разпява агитката
Аватар

I know it sometimes helps to be the underdog in a game. I saw the results against Ferencvaroc and they really shocked me. But i also think nobody will underestimate Tirana! The match is too important. If we win, we are guaranteed at least 4 more matches in Europe so everybody knows what it's all about. In fact it was more likely to underestimate Gorica if they had won the tie against your team. If they had won some people could say "They eliminated some weak team, we will play 2 home matches because 2 000 ppl will invade Gorica" and so on. Now everybody knows that Tirana is capable of surprises and i hope the coaches and players are alerted enough not to underestimate the situation.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:20 

Hello guys.You have to now than in football sometime does not win the best.If you are lucky,none can beat you..........Last season we were 11 meters away the third tour against Ferencvaros but wasn't lucky.This season we had a lot of luck and i hope it will be with us.
But remember,we also have great players.Will will try to do the best in the stadium.The first match is very important to understan who will be near the 3 round.

Последна промяна tirana soldier на Пон Юли 25, 2005 16:21, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:25 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

Will see , tirana :-o

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:29 

Forgot to say you something:Our greatst enemy is Partizani and they are in red,like you.Our players will have another fact to play better.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:34 
гледа мача
гледа мача
Аватар

..............and vice versa , тоо :wink: Tirana !!!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:35 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

And our greatest enemy plays in blue! So we're even :grin:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:36 

Really?!But last time Levski showed more than you in footbal

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:41 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

Hehehe here you're wrong my friend :D
Yeah, they beat us and won the Bulgarian cup, but we had already won the championship and the motivation of the players was very low! in other words lefski won the consolation cup!

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:44 

So they have beat you in directly match.So they showed than they are best than you.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:46 
CSKASOFIA.com
Аватар

They lead us in the direct clashes...so what?....You are coming here, not them. And you're doomed.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:48 

THE BLUE IS UP.............

THE RED IS DOWN........

ULTRAS WHITE&BLUE

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 17:49 
Официално отстранен
Официално отстранен
Аватар

No! We beat them in the direct match for the Bulgarian Championship Title! They were the hosts of the game, but we won with 1:0 despite all, we showed better skills and taktiks and we became champions!! For the 30th time in our history :-o!! And nothing else matters!!!! (like Metallica use to say :P)

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 19:10 
Аватар

Luck is with the strong one.
So....do NOT hope too much.
We have heard that Gorica was way better than your team....so...you got lucky....a lot :)
You can't count on luck every time...

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 21:21 

FireStorm™ написа:
Luck is with the strong one.
So....do NOT hope too much.
We have heard that Gorica was way better than your team....so...you got lucky....a lot :)
You can't count on luck every time...

FireStorm,here you are talking as CSKA fan not as an objectiv fan.
Its NEVER written somewhere that luck goes with the strongest.The strongest will only win because got more skill than the weaker.
But,really I dont think CSKA is favourite on this clash.Indeed your team is in the peak shape,but so is ours.Then,so to speak,CSKA has not achieved very facsinating results last 2-3 seasons in europe.At 2002/03 you qualified against Dinamo Minsk(4-1,1-0)and then got eliminated by away goals from Blackburn Rovers,a team that barely stands higher than 8-th spot in England :lol: .2003/04 you qualified against P.Erevan by 2 wins before lost very badly from Gallatasaray(0-3,0-3) and last season passed Omonia Cyprus only in xtra time before give way to Steaua.I dont think its impressive at all!
Luck will be a factor in both games but not determinant...

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 23:02 

ehh these guys dont know what to expect from tirana....in my opinion albanian football is better than bulgarian....even our national team would destroy bulgaria right now...i was watching one day bulgaria - croatia....ahh what a game....anyways cska im sorry but you have to end the adventure that hasnt begun

tirana - gorica
Изображение

Изображение

forca tirona

Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 23:21 
вдига купата
вдига купата
Аватар

First I'd like to welcome you all to our forum... And wish you a nice time here.
About the match. A significant advantage of our side is experience - most of our players have played at least 10-15 matches in European Competitions, so they won't be scared at the sight of the packed "Kemal Stafa" stadium. I mean they've learnt to neutralize home advantage such as fans, pitch etc. That's why we have similar results in home and away matches. I know it won't be easy, it's the Champions League after all but these boys have been waiting for the matches in Europe. Our squad has kept all of its key players and added more. And that has been made only for the purpose of playing well in the Champions league and qualifying for the group stage.
About the Bulgarian national side. Its failures recently mustn't make you think Albania could beat Bulgaria. We have a massive selection of attacking players (unlike the defence) and in my opinion we are capable of scoring at least three goals against you. Unlike your side...
P.S. ultras_tirana: Nice Avatar!!! :grin:

Man verdirbt einen Jüngling am sichersten, wenn man ihn anleitet, den Gleichdenkenden höher zu achten, als den Andersdenkenden.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 23:25 
Мъмрене
Мъмрене
Аватар

ultras-tirona написа:
ehh these guys dont know what to expect from tirana....in my opinion albanian football is better than bulgarian....even our national team would destroy bulgaria right now...i was watching one day bulgaria - croatia....ahh what a game....anyways cska im sorry but you have to end the adventure that hasnt begun

AXAXAAXXAAXAXXAAX :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: albanian football is better than bulgarian AXAXXAXAXAAX ARE YOU CRAZY.....albanian football is better than bulgarian AXAAXAAXAXAAAX :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ABE TI NARKOMAN LI SI BE???Stupid albanians stupid albanian football!When you come in Sofia you will change your ``opinion``axaaxxaxaaxxaxa albanian football is better than bulgarian axxaaxxaxaxa :grin: :grin: :grin: !Eй махни тая снимка на united states of Албания от аватара си че ще ти12/49/1*/124 мамата рязана!And change the Signature because i`ll come in Albania and i`ll play some games with your mother,grandmother,sister,brother father and everybody!

Последна промяна Spike на Пет Юли 22, 2005 23:59, променена общо 2 пъти

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Пет Юли 22, 2005 23:51 

spike написа:
ultras-tirona написа:

AXAXAAXXAAXAXXAAX :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: albanian football is better than bulgarian AXAXXAXAXAAX ARE YOU CRAZY.....albanian football is better than bulgarian AXAAXAAXAXAAAX :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ABE TI NARKOMAN LI SI BE???Stupid albanians stupid albanian football!When you come in Sofia you will change your ``opinion``axaaxxaxaaxxaxa albanian football is better than bulgarian axxaaxxaxaxa :grin: :grin: :grin: !Ae jiv i zdrav!

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion so I don't believe there is a need for name calling. Stupid Albanians??? I don't think there is any need for that. If you guys don't want us here in your forum just tell us to leave and we'll go. No need for provoking. :wink:

We certainly know the history of the two countries and the history of the two teams. You never know with a round shaped ball what could happen in any given game. Your great Bulgarian team with Stoichkov, Kosntandinov and Letanov only drew in Albania (1-1) after finishing 4th in the World so don't underestimate Albanian football. Nevertheless, there is no need for name calling.

About the two teams, like I have mentioned before, CSKA has a great history and of course demands a lot of respect. But let's be realistic and understand that MOST of your great successes came over a decade ago. In the recent years you guys have not been living up to your name and to your history. So, all I'm saying is I believe you guys underestimate our team a little too much. I hope your coaches and players do the same...

Also, it is true that we might have got a little lucky against Gorica in the second leg but we couldn't have got 3-0 with just luck!!! That means that we have a pretty good team too. And Slovenian football is probably better than Albanian football but the Champion of Albania eliminated the Champion of Slovenia so whether Bulgaria or Albania is better in football means nothing in a club game.

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 00:29 

spike написа:
ultras-tirona написа:

AXAXAAXXAAXAXXAAX :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: albanian football is better than bulgarian AXAXXAXAXAAX ARE YOU CRAZY.....albanian football is better than bulgarian AXAAXAAXAXAAAX :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ABE TI NARKOMAN LI SI BE???Stupid albanians stupid albanian football!When you come in Sofia you will change your ``opinion``axaaxxaxaaxxaxa albanian football is better than bulgarian axxaaxxaxaxa :grin: :grin: :grin: !Eй махни тая снимка на united states of Албания от аватара си че ще ти12/49/1*/124 мамата рязана!And change the Signature because i`ll come in Albania and i`ll play some games with your mother,grandmother,sister,brother father and everybody!

wow how old are you?? 15 or 16?? aaa maybe 17....anyways there is no point talking to you...its very easy to say the word stupid but you need facts to back it up....

anyyways our main problem is defence...our best defender nevil dede left and without him it will be a little harder for tirana....we were able to hold the gorica attack but dede will be a big miss for us...and we would also love to have ansi agolli back who is doing great....

the game is not far away guys...only 5 days away :P

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 00:30 

MuSTaKa написа:
P.S. ultras_tirana: Nice Avatar!!! :grin:

thx...it was a big flag the fans made when we beat greece....just for the land they took from us...plus all the other lands(kosova etc)..

Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 01:31 

White&Blue_Ultras написа:
Fol Anglisht ti kokloqe se s'te merr vesh njeri se ca ke shkrujt...

I know you didn't understand me just like we didn't understand you so can you please write in English??? Thank you!

I know what that word means :lol: :lol: :lol:

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие:
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 01:40 

This is a frontal view of Stadium"Qemal Stafa",24.500 seated where the first leg will take place.
Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
 Заглавие: Re: KF Tirana - CSKA Sofia 27 July 2005 !!!
 Мнение Публикувано на: Съб Юли 23, 2005 01:52 

tony-master написа:
fans of both teams , write in english HERE .........!!!

this is what the moderator has said.....

now here are pics of the stadium

Изображение

Изображение

Върнете се в началото 
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  

Страница 1 от 9 [ 265 мнения ] Отиди на страница 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Следваща

Начало форум » Администрация и Архив » Архив » Архив големи теми